Bye Indonesia

Congratulations! If you're here, it means you're renouncing your Indonesian citizenship. Find all the information you need! Good luck with your application!

Frequently asked questions

Can't find the answer you're looking for? Check our FAQs page for more info.

What is SAKE?

SAKE is Sistem Administrasi Kewarganegaraan Elektronik, a new system introduced in 2020 to handle renunciation process.

What documents I need for SAKE?
  • Legalized birth cert
  • Legalized marriage cert
  • Legalized passport
  • Legalized ICA letter

Photocopy of documents need to be legalized by Indonesia Public Notary.

I can’t complete my SAKE application within 2 months, what should I do?

You should send email to ICA ( to ask for time extensions.

Could I legalize my documents at KBRI Singapura embassy?

No, your documents need to be legalized by Indonesia Public Notary.

Where do I legalized my documents?

You need to get your document legalized by Indonesia Notary Public.

Most people chose Bun Hai based in Batam, info below:

Bun Hai, S.H., M.Kn.
Jalan Pasir Putih Komplek Accelance Blok A No.17 Batam Centre
Kode pos 29461

Telp. +62 778 - 748 3511, +62 778 748 3522

Refer to our guide to find out how to legalize your documents with Bun Hai.